We believe that personal and family stories have the power to change lives. Many families struggle to find hope and discover answers to address ongoing mental health issues. This month, we kicked off our Hope and Discovery social media campaign to bring attention to a variety of mental health topics that affect families. The end of the campaign will celebrate our Annual Evening of Hope and Discovery to benefit the teens and families our programs support.
- Shana’s Story— Learning to Process Emotions After the Ultimate Loss
- Teen Speakers Explore the “Many Faces of Our Mental Health” Exhibit
- How Families Can Support Their Loved Ones Living With Bipolar Disorder
- Kathy and Dean— Depression At Any Age Can Be More Than Mood
- What Families Need to Know About Mixed States in Adult Bipolar Disorder