We believe that personal and family stories have the power to change lives. Many families struggle to find hope and discover answers to address ongoing mental health issues. This month, we kicked off our Hope and Discovery social media campaign to bring attention to a variety of mental health topics that affect families. The end of the campaign will celebrate our Annual Evening of Hope and Discovery to benefit the teens and families our programs support.
- 8 Self-Discovery Wellness Activities for the Whole Family
- How to Support Foster Care Teenagers and Young Adults Who Have Depression
- Xavier and Cory — Depression in the Family
- Hope — From Mental Health Diagnosis to Maintaining Wellness
- Partnering with NextGoodThing— a New Voice in Mental Health Education