Join Fellow Donors and Support Families for Depression Awareness!
Friday, 22 November 2013
In this time of giving, we thank all of the people who have chosen to support Families for Depression Awareness by making a financial contribution! Here are some important things to know about giving to us this holiday season.
- Donations to Families for Depression Awareness support our teen and family programs.
- This year, donations will also go towards supporting the launch of our new care consultation service!
- Donations can be made securely online or by mailing a check to:
Families for Depression Awareness
395 Totten Pond Road Suite 404
Waltham, MA 02451
- For every $50 you give, we can provide education, training, and support to ten families.
- If you donate more than $100, we will send you our free notecards.
- Many employers will match your gift thereby doubling your impact! Check out your employer's "Employee Giving" programs.
- Contributions made by December 31st qualify for tax deduction for the year 2013.
If you have any question regarding donations to Families for Depression Awareness, contact Valerie Cordero
, Director of Development.
Photos: Top left--Staff Members Brittany and Mike holding donation envelopes and forms; Bottom right--Free notecards