Face to Face Support Groups in your State
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance has a directory of support groups for people with depression or bipolar disorder and families and friends.
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention provides support groups for families who have lost loved ones to suicide.
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness offers a free 12-week family to family education program on all mental illnesses. The organization also has support groups.
Parents of Children
- The Balanced Mind Parent Network for parents of children with bipolar disorder.
- Federation of Families for Mental Health National organization with support group chapters in most states.