Teen Speakers Program
Our Teen Speakers Program empowers youth to speak out about depressive disorders. If you are interested in becoming a Teen Speaker, please read the information below.
Benefits for Teen Speakers
- Become active and empowered in their own care
- Receive support from and are connected to other teens who experience depressive disorders
- Learn more about depressive disorders
- Increase their public speaking skills
- Are given opportunities to serve their community
Criteria for Teen Speakers
- Personal experience with depression or bipolar disorder or personal experience supporting someone with depression or bipolar disorder
- Comfortable talking about mental health issues
- Willing to talk to peers, teachers, and clinicians about mental health issues
- Parental/therapist support
- Written parental/guardian consent
- Within the ages of 14-22
- Message is consistent with our mission and purpose
Want to Sign Up?
Send an email to email@example.com.