Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Families for Depression Awareness!
Volunteers are integral to the success of our organization. You can help us by:
- Filling out a volunteer form indicating how you want to be involved (e.g., distribute materials, be a media contact, provide a Family Profile)
- Commenting on and sharing Care for Your Mind posts
- Participating in specific events or projects
- Serving on a committee (see below)
- Making a financial contribution
Families for Depression Awareness Committees
For those interested in making a long-term volunteer commitment to Families for Depression Awareness, please consider joining one of our committees.
The Volunteer and Outreach Committee supports the development of a group of skilled volunteers and the enhancement of the organization's outreach and educational opportunities. Committee members will help with volunteer recruitment, training, and retention.
The Fundraising Committee supports the organization's fiscal goals by providing strategic guidance to increase donor giving, grant funding, and corporate sponsorship. Committee members will also help plan and execute the Families for Depression Awareness upcoming pledge event.